Nowadays, the wrench is an essential tool for men’s toolboxes, especially those who enjoy working with technical stuff, home repairing. If you are looking for an automatic wrench kit to use for the first time, or if you need any recommendation to choose a good wrench kit for your work, then this Ryobi P1833 Vs P261 is an article for you! Let’s kick right in!
Table of Contents
Ryobi P1833 Vs P261 Review: Differences
Product Dimensions 11 x 6.4 x 8.38 inches
Item Weight 1.6 Pounds
Product Dimensions 12.4 x 10.4 x 7 inches
Item Weight 1.65 pounds
View Latest Price
Talking about impact wrenches, many people will think of the Ryobi brand (a Japanese manufacturer). It provides high-quality types of wrenches commonly named Ryobi P1833 and Ryobi P261 impact wrenches. Although these tools do the same working functions, they are still different from each other. This article will compare Ryobi 1833 Vs P261 by three categories: power comparison, design comparison, and feature comparison.
1. Power Comparison
The power source is one of the most important features of any electrical equipment. When buying any electrical product, customers need to check the power sources carefully (size, material, the productivity of the battery). Due to this opinion, both Ryobi P1833 and Ryobi P261 impact wrenches use power sources which have a battery of 4-ampere hours and 18-voltages.
Impact mechanisms produce the same torque of 300 foot-pounds, and their power can produce a maximum of 3200 IPM (impact per minute). One of the nice power features inherent in the two machines is the 3-speed selector, which gives these both electrical products a wide range of applications.
However, there are some differences in the power source of these two wrenches. Ryobi P1833 is run by a lithium-ion battery, which makes its performance better than Ryobi P261 and other brands that use common batteries.
Ryobi P1833 also takes a longer working time to charge than Ryobi P261. That is why it is more suitable for heavy tasks (automotive and construction-related works), while Ryobi P261 is better used for home-basic tasks like repairing wood furniture or replacing car tires.
2. Design Comparison
The improvement in the design of Ryobi P1833 makes it a bit different from Ryobi P261. Ryobi P1833 is established as a kit with an impact wrench, lithium-ion battery, and a charger, while P261 establishes it as a single wrench itself. These designs led to the differences in weights and dimensions of these two as Ryobi P261 is bigger and heavier than Ryobi P1833.
- Ryobi P1833 weighs 0,73 kilograms, and its dimension is 11 x 6,4 x 8,38 inches
- Ryobi P261 weighs 0,75 kilograms, with 12,4 x 10,4 x 7 inches of dimension
3. Features Comparison
Both tools are designed to adapt to all functions of an impact wrench. Therefore, besides the differences in power and designs, they both have similar features when working. Let’s give a glance at their main features
Ryobi P1833 Impact Wrench
- Works in accordance with the power-creating maximum 3,200 IMP (impact per minute)
- Including parts: an impact Wrench, 4.0 Ampere, and an 18-Voltages power source
- It can connect with all batteries of the RYOBI brand. Thus, the user can change the battery in advance.
- Lithium-ion battery makes the impact wrench weigh less
- A member of the RYOBI ONEplus World’s Largest 18-Volt Tool System
Ryobi P261 Cordless Impact Wrench
- Its impact wrench can produce 300 ft./lbs. torque and create over 3000 IPM (impacts in a minute)
- Impact wrench offers 3-speed modes that are very convenient for users to choose the right regime of fastening.
- It has a charger that energizes 18-Volt ONE+ batteries in as little as 1 hour
Quick Rundown Of Ryobi P1833
In the quick rundown of the Ryobi P1833 impact wrench, we would tell you about its negative and positive aspects as below:
- Suitable for heavy tasks, construction related works
- 3-speeds working regimes for users to choose
- Lithium battery
- Made of extra-durable plastic
- Provide longer working time
- Tri-beam Led lights to work efficiently in the dark
- Portable to work anywhere
- Quite expensive
Quick Rundown Of Ryobi P261
Like its electrical peer P1833, Ryobi P261 also has both advantages and disadvantages sides. Let’s check one by one in detail!
- Move around conveniently and freely due to cordless feature design
- Three-speed working regime options for users to choose
- Tri-beam Led light to work effectively in the dark
- Anti – slippery overgrip
- Purchase a battery separately
- Heavier than Ryobi P1833
- Inconvenient if working for a long time
Who Should Buy Ryobi P1833?
So, who should buy Ryobi P1833 impact wrench? Due to its features, this electrical equipment has perfect performance on heavy tasks like automotive repairing and heavy machine maintenance, as well as construction-related works. The improvement in design features gives this wrench a modern look but also makes it more expensive. However, this machine is highly recommended for those who need to get their heavy tasks done in a few minutes.
Who Should Buy Ryobi P261?
Ryobi P261 is suggested as the best price impact wrench for you to buy. In contrast to its peers, it doesn’t perform well on heavy tasks. Its strength is working on basic tasks like fixing home furniture, repairing vehicles. That’s why, for people who only want to buy a basic and cheap impact wrench, Ryobi P261 is a perfect option.
More interesting from my blog:
Time To Buy Your Suitable Impact Wrench!
By Ryobi P1833 Vs P261 review, we hope that you can differentiate how different these two impact wrenches are. Understanding the positive and negative sides of these two tools definitely will help you make the best choice of buying an impact wrench.
If you look for an impact wrench that fits home basic tasks, Ryobi P261 is the best. On the other hand, if you look for a wrench that can do heavy automatic work, take Ryobi P1833!